Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello, Storm....

Well, my last blog post was about the calm before the storm, I think we are seeing the clouds forming in the sky.  Good thing I actually love storms, the smell of the air, the feel of electricity in the air, I find it all very exciting.  We have have decided to add to our line up to have a more complete presentation to potential buyers.  Every decision that I make right now is huge.  We are trying to build a brand that is instantly recognized as a quality and luxurious product, while having a strong focus on customer service. 
Our customers are going to be our life blood.  I want to include our customers in the development of our business as much as possible.  With this very thought in mind, I have decided to put together a sort of grant system.  A place on our website that customers may nominate a charity, program, or an actual person in a conflicting situation.  Coming from the position of having two boys and then being surprised with twins the week my husband was laid off, I have and will always have a soft spot to the arrival of a blessing in the not easiest of times.  So, we want our customers to have a place to share these hardships and apply for a grant from PureBelly that will come out of a predetermined and constant percentage amount for our choice of charitable cause or causes.  The amount and frequency of these donations will be determined with our profits, the more we sell the more we can give!!  I think I am most excited about the giving part, tidings.  I want this company to be HUMAN, I think that is one thing that so many companies overlook, having a human side.  Being a company created by a bunch of women, think this is inevitable. 
So looking forward through the dark clouds, I see the light and can't wait to share it with you all!!  We are still hoping that our site and product launch will be in August some time... cross your fingers, toes, and say a prayer!! Thank you all for the amazing support, we appreciate everything that comes our way more than you will ever know!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment