Sunday, July 4, 2010

I think we can, I think we can...

Well, it feels like the calm before the storm.  Storm of things to get accomplished.  Next week we will be about completing some legal issues, which means piles of paperwork, not my strong suit.  But, also get to complete a ton of creative things.  Also, patience has never been a virtrue of mine, feels like this is taking forever, just began process in Febuary, so I guess not.  My product developer keeps telling me that these things take time, average company takes 18 months to 2 years to get up and running with a line.  Now way, i would go nuts!  Hope to approve our material on thursday and be in full blown production in a month.  Hoping to give out samples to doulas and ob patients soon, feedback is a must!!  Want to get this right the first time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment