Friday, November 12, 2010

Upcoming Youtube Video, better get my hair done!

Hello fans, friends and readers! 

You know it is funny when I first started this blog I was so naive to the fact that you could read it without "following it".  After looking at my stats I was blown away by the fact that people are really reading this thing. It was at this point that I realized that people may be searching for more answers or info on Pure Belly products, how they are designed and see them functioning, how do they benefit Mom.

I admit I was a tad ambitious when I decided to launch with 6 products, this I know.  But, I had to get  these to Moms that were searching just as I had for simple things like something to keep belly butter on your bump and not clothes or bedding, that would accommodate rather than constrict and extend shrinking wardrobe to boot.  A bra with an adjustable bustline!  Breast change size after feedings or when the wind blows(especially with twins)-it needed nursing access and securely hold cool packs in place even at work or chasing the other two boys around.  And, I could never pass up the opportunity to share my famous "wash cloth trick" -Pure Ease our organic labor compress - simple - warm wet skin stretches also allows you to relax your muscles and focus on the task ahead of you, with a pocket to hold ice for postpartum care rather than the baby diaper or latex glove they give you in the hospital, we just had a baby, dignity please!

So now I am faced with the task of educating consumers about 6 new products that they nor the market has seen the likes of before.  After some thought and poking around on the Internet I decided the best way to do this is to make a You tube video. 

Thanks for going on this journey with me! As a mom of four I needed to live out my dream for more reasons than one.  They are all so proud of our family business and I am loving every minute of it! 

So please, please ask anything that you are curious about and it WILL be answered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment